Pages

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

Friday, October 29, 2010

Got patience?

So, the hubs and I are going to Washington, DC tomorrow for a little vacation to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We're leaving very early in the morning to make it to the Stewart/Colbert rallies in time, a convenient coincidence!

But, this means we'll miss the opportunity to check our emails/application toolkits for 5am updates! Sorry, we don't have smart phones... who needs a contract right before leaving (hopefully!) for Peace Corps, right? Not that the Invitation will come tomorrow, but from what I've been reading, the invitation notice "usually" comes 2-3 days after a completed placement review, and I've been holding my breath since Wednesday... I doubt "usually" should be in one's Peace Corps application process vocabulary :)

Got patience? It's hanging by a thread!

No comments:

Post a Comment